Starting my career journey at 19, I became a member of the Marketing Department working as a Sign Shop Specialist and Graphic Artist. Received my Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design and Media Arts with a double minor in Marketing and Communications from Southern New Hampshire University. I am pursuing my Master’s at The University of West Alabama. Please keep in mind that this website is a work in progress and some pieces may not be completed. Thank you!
Master of Arts in Integrated Marketing Communication
2022 – 2023
The University of West Alabama, Livingston, AL
Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design & Media Arts with a double minor in Marketing & Communication
2020 – 2022
Southern New Hampshire University, Manchester, NH
Graphic Artist/Sign Shop Specialist
2009 – Present
Goldring Gulf Distributing Company
- Lead in the design and creation of support materials for on premise, off premise, special events including on site office or warehouse signage.
- Provide the marketing tools needed to implement national promotions that are supported with media and value-added marketing ( i.e. Radio Remotes, On Site Activities, Spring Break, Registration programs)
- Conduct all activities in accordance with Federal and State (BATF) rules and regulations
- Inventory and order monthly supplies needed for the sign shop.
- Work closely with Marketing Managers and Director of Marketing to execute special programs.
- Build relationships with brand suppliers to stay up to date on graphics and marketing programs.